Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Living the Good Life

Don't panic, I'm still alive! It's been a while since I've updated, I know. I accidentally used up my entire months internet in two weeks by researching graduate schools and the Fullbright application process -- oops!

However, I am currently writing from the Peace Corps Office in Chimoio, where I'm staying for our Re-Connect Conference. It's pretty great -- I get to sleep in a bed, with sheets and everything! This morning I took a shower and washed my hair (It hasn't been this clean for weeks!) and have been stuffing my face with delicious hotel food, including cheese, meat, orange juice, and ice cream.

Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased with life at the moment.

In any case, expect an update soon (with pictures!). Lots of things have been happening -- finals, REDES conference, Re-Connect conference, Blog About Malaria month... so much to write about, so little time.

6 comments:

  1. Go Fulbright! Mrs.H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about you. Mrs. H.

      Delete
  2. A Fulbright would be GREAT! Glad you got some R&R!
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eagerly awaiting your blog return. Woot! Lots of news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the applications!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen! That's awesome. Best of luck with everything (more apps!!!)

    ReplyDelete