Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mid-Service Conference: Not All Fun and Games... but Mostly Just Fun and Games

Two weeks ago, I went to Maputo for our Mid-Service conference. The point of this conference is sort of to re-connect, share experiences, and whatever, but the real focus is on getting our mid-point dental and medical exams done, and thus there was a lot of free time for us.

It was pretty fun, especially since the conference overlapped with my birthday. I don't have much else to say other than what is said by these pictures. It was super nice to see everyone again and I had a TON of fun.

Actually doing work... but on the beach.

BUMPER CARS!

Maggie and I "exercise".

Birthday beer with Mozambestie Lisa.

Hanging out with Sanjay, our new super cool country director.

Mixed triples in Sanjay's driveway.


Getting in quality friend time with my leading ladies, Lisa and Anna.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, a good time was had by all! Mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete