Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Well, this is awkward...

So, uh...I've been kind of busy and quite a bit has happened since my last blog post. I really meant to write a few blog posts before leaving site, but... nao deu certo.

Last weekend, I went to Chimoio for a goodbye party for Moz 19 (my training group). Then, the next week we had site visitors, trainees that are currently in Namaacha learning how to be successful volunteers. I had two visitors come to Mavudzi, Helena and Annie. The Helen/Helena thing was pretty confusing, haha! After they left, I packed my bags, we had a big old party on Friday night and on Saturday morning, I left Mavudzi for good. I had lunch with my friends in Tete City, and then stepped on a plane and left Tete.

Weird.

This week, I'm in Namaacha helping out with training like I did last year. I'm here for a week, and they keep us pretty busy the whole time. Next week, I'll be doing all the out-processing stuff for finishing volunteers, and on the 20th I will officially be an RPCV, a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer.

Hopefully I will have time to update my blog at some point between now and then, but if I don't, just know that I'm very busy, but I promise I will get around to writing about all of the wonderful/crazy/sad/weird stuff that's been going on.

Ate ja!


No comments:

Post a Comment