Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blogathon Day 6: Our Animals are Dorks

On Thursday, just two days after coming home from Nampula, I turned around and left again for Chimoio to fix my computer. (Missing accomplished! Thanks, Taylor!)

I came home today, and Simba was so happy to see me he wouldn't leave my side the rest of the afternoon, including when I went to take a bath. The cat basically glued her furry little head to my ankles, purring and rubbing the whole time. When I left the house to go get water, she followed me to the pump, meowing.

Our animals are so needy, but we love them -- and clearly, they're feeling neglected. So if you'll excuse me, I have a cuddle session with the kitty.

Clearly they don't hate each other anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Awww - nice photo! Mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a dog and a cat spoon. Checking another thing off my bucket list, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete