Monday, May 12, 2014

Houston, We Had Some Technical Difficulties!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Right after coming back from America, where I finally updated my software and programs and got my computer in tip-top condition, it decided to unceremoniously crash on me, leaving me with no way to even get online long enough to say "We'll be interrupting your regularly scheduled blogging for a short while."

Luckily, while I was enjoying myself at the beach in Ilha de Moçambique for the trimester break, my lovely friend and fellow Tete resident Karmen was able to bring me an emergency netbook from my parents in San Antonio. (Thanks, Mom!) So two weeks and many internet-withdrawal bouts later, I'm finally back online.

Now, I know that I usually update every few days, and now it's been a month since I've written anything of substance. I've gotten several angry messages ("You there! Get your lazy butt off the couch and update your stupid blog!")

Therefore, to make it up, and to get rid of the HUGE backlog of blog entries I have.... announcing:

THE MONTH-LONG BLOGATHON!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting once a day for an entire month! Look forward to hilarious anecdotes of traveling in Mozambique, sobering stories of poverty, and heartwarming tales of hope.

It all starts tomorrow. Get excited.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm excited. I just hope I can keep up! Mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete